A survey of more than 9,000 people found that 77% wanted to travel by 2022. If you’re one of them, you’ll need some up-to-date travel software on the go — here are our top ten.
What is a SaaS Travel Platform?
A SaaS Travel Platform is software that helps you manage travel plans on a single platform – whether it’s an upgrade or a business trip. Travelers pay to use travel technology and access better travel management tools.
Why use SaaS Travel Solutions?
SaaS travel solutions open up greater possibilities for travelers — whether traveling to the Bahamas for leisure travel or traveling to Hong Kong on business trips. Each solution is different এবং and caters to different travel needs কিন্তু but, in general, travel solutions help:
- Simplify travel booking and enhance user experience with advanced software
- Stay within the travel budget by providing only the options within the policy
- Provide assistance if travel planning is disrupted
- Streamline the travel management process by putting everything in one place
Here are some ways in which having a SaaS travel solution can help Our list includes a variety of software solutions for the travel industry.
Top 10 Travel SaaS Companies
TravelPerk is a cloud-based business travel management platform that enables your team to book, manage, and report business trips in one place.
The platform provides companies with 24/7 support from real people, a carbon offsetting solution to reduce your business’s carbon footprint and a VAT recovery solution that enables you to save up to 20% on business travel – as well as much more.
Key TravelPerk Features:
- Online travel booking: Book, tweak or manage hotel reservations, flights, car rentals and train tickets using a comprehensive booking engine.
- 24/7 support: Get high-quality help from real people in 15 seconds or less to make sure your traveling staff never gets distracted and confused.
- Reporting: Keep a close eye on your business travel with customized reporting which enables you to break down reporting by person, mode of transport, type of booking, cancellation, recoverable VAT and much more.
- Traveler safety functionality: Share real-time travel risk and epidemic notifications with travel staff.
- Traveler Tracking: Easily track traveling staff to ensure they are safe and informed when traveling for business.
- Flexible booking: TravelPerk’s FlexiPerk enables airlines to book flexible travel that guarantees at least 80% of your money back when canceling a flight two hours in advance.
- Sustainable booking: Use GreenPerk to offset the carbon emissions of your business trip by investing in sustainable ventures.
- VAT recovery solution: Quickly recover VAT and reduce travel costs by up to 20% with TravelPerk’s VAT recovery solution.
- Integration and API: Connect with existing third party apps and tools for efficiency
Ideal for: Companies exploring the all-in-one corporate travel management platform.
2. Time Shifter
Timeshifter is a mobile app that relies on circadian science to help reduce the effects of disturbed sleep patterns by providing science-based recommendations to employees on light exposure, caffeine intake and more.
Key Timeshifter Features:
- Jet lag: Adjust the pre-trip and follow the instructions to avoid jet lag.
- Transfer work: Improve health, alertness and quality of sleep in disruptive work situations.
Ideal for: Traveling staff and shift staff.
With TripGrid data management and process automation, Team Travel Management makes it easy. This software solution allows you to manage reservations in real-time and create detailed reports for stakeholders.
Key TripGrid Features:
- Data aggregation: Access real-time updates by consolidating organizational travel data in one place.
- Information agencies: Sort and filter data for better visibility and faster reunion.
- Report: Save time by using specific data sets to automatically create complex reports.
Ideal for: Businesses want to better manage traveling groups.
Inflybo is an all-in-one platform for managing airport VIP lounges. This tour helps SaaS Solutions businesses manage the Global Lounge from an easy-to-use dashboard. You can use this software to analyze lounge data and create membership cards.
Key Inflibo Features:
- Data collection: Scan boarding passes to collect traveler information and register them.
- Membership: Create and sell subscription cards to customers.
- Report: Create reports for all lounges with one click.
- Survey: Gauge customer satisfaction metrics through digital surveys.
Ideal for: Companies want to operate one or more airport lounges with a fully customized platform.
Soldo helps companies track expenses, control costs, and save time through automated payments and expense management when traveling for business. This software offers prepaid company cards for ease of cost tracking, cost control, and proper accounting.
Key Soldo Features:
- Payment card: Issue virtual or physical company cards to employees for online and in-store payments during business trips.
- Wallet: Use Soldo Wallet to transfer money and organize funds for employees.
- Expenditure control: Set spending limit rules for traveling employees and gain real-time visibility in spending trends.
- Purchase: Approve purchase requests with a single click to ensure that traveling staff can easily get what they need.
- Report: Create detailed, real-time data reports on wallets, groups and cards after business trips.
- Integration: Sync financial data across existing applications for quick account reconciliation.
Ideal for: Startups, nonprofits, and small or large businesses want to streamline business expenses and reporting.
Ramp helps businesses better manage expenses by enabling them to book business trips and automate receipts and expenses. This software simplifies how you manage spending, accounting, approval and spending policies.
Key Ramp Features:
- Travel policy: Create an organization-wide travel policy in seconds.
- Corporate card: Provide employees branded cards with embedded limits on flights, hotels and every day.
- Automatic receipt collection: Use smart coding rules to collect real-time cost reports and automate sync transactions.
- Trip Dashboard: Identify costs and payment requests outside of the policy through an all-in-one itinerary and flight dashboard.
Ideal for: Enables staff to book with preferred travel providers and automate receipt reviews and expense reports.
Divvy Businesses empowers small and medium-sized businesses with credit line and cost management solutions that companies can use to track and manage business travel expenses. Companies can also take advantage of Divvy’s intelligent automation to streamline account payments.
Key DV features:
- Virtual card: Manage online subscriptions and purchases with vendor-specific cards.
- Out-of-pocket cost management: Manage one-time costs and mileage reimbursement for traveling employees.
- Reporting: Drill down on company costs and predict future business trips with real-time reports.
- Integration: Auto-sync transactions by connecting to applications such as Oracle NetSuite, Sage Intacct, and Intuit Quickbooks.
Ideal for: Small and medium-sized businesses want to use card management and travel software management solutions to manage travel expenses.
Circular is an employee finance platform that enables businesses to better manage costs and corporate benefits. This all-in-one employee application streamlines daily transactions with powerful workflow automation that enables seamless business travel expense management.
Key Circular Features:
- Expenditure Management: Allow employees to create and submit mileage, purchase, and out-of-pocket expense reports each day after a business trip.
- Credit Card: Issue physical and virtual cards for business transactions — locally and when traveling on business.
- Employee Facility Suite: Reward employees with tax-optimized digital food vouchers, mobility budgets, or internet allowances.
Ideal for: Startups, mid-market, and enterprise companies want to make their employees’ lives easier while traveling.
9. App in the air
App in the Air is a personal travel assistant app that helps frequent flyers book, track and manage travel from one place to another. Travelers use this software to manage loyalty points, track itineraries, plan trips with friends, and more.
Original app in the air features:
- Real-time flight updates: Track flight delays and manage air tickets effortlessly.
- Travel Planner: Get directions to navigate inside the airport.
- Boarding Pass Wallet: Manage boarding passes and loyalty points across airlines.
Ideal for: Frequent travelers are looking for an all-in-one travel management app.
Virtuo is a software-based car rental service that you can use from anywhere in the UK and Europe. This cloud-enabled platform lets you book, locate and unlock on-demand car services hassle through the app.
Original Virtue Features:
- All-in-one app: Use the Virtuo app to understand fuel usage, mileage and more.
- Virtual for business: Enjoy flexible payment options and easily manage employee bookings.
- 24/7 support: Get instant answers to your car rental questions before, during or after the rental.
Ideal for: Individuals and businesses looking for fast and easy car rental services in the UK and Europe.