Travel chaos hits headlines worldwide. Last-minute flight cancellations and staff shortages have contributed to ongoing disruptions and traveler frustration.
Business travelers are also caught in the chaos. But the show must go on, right? While business travel is essential and challenging, you know that travel is key to company growth – you’re not alone in thinking this.
In fact, according to the 2022 Tourism Economy Survey conducted in collaboration with the US Travel Association, 73% of executives consider business travel essential. 91% of executives said they would prefer to close a deal in person, even if it required air travel..
The good news is, business travel doesn’t have to be a stressful experience, more than anything, as these ongoing obstacles show. It’s never been more important to choose an innovative business travel platform you can rely on Stay up to date and change whenever you need.
Stress-free business travel with TravelPerk
The Tourism and Economy survey found that two-thirds of respondents feel ‘alone’ when traveling for work and dealing with things like flight bookings, overbooked hotels or lost baggage claims. However, with the right corporate travel solution, you won’t be alone when it comes to managing your business trip.
TravelPerk strives to help alleviate the challenges and frustrations of traveling for work, providing you with ways to manage stress during business travel.
1. Continuous improvement in our customer service
Unlike other providers in the market, Travelpark has not laid off workers amid the coronavirus pandemic. actually, We are adding more staff to our customer care team on a weekly basis! This equips us to better assist you during ongoing flight disruptions, answer all your travel concerns as efficiently as possible and ensure our 7* service experience.
Support from a real person
Amid a spike in flight cancellations and last-minute travel changes, in the first instance, We have a customer service team available 24/7 via online chat, telephone and email. This means that you can contact a human when you need travel help the most.
We provide support whether you need to actively change or you need support due to changes made by your travel provider.
Improving our technical processes and app features
We are also making The TravelPerk experience is more user-friendly by automating common customer requests. This means that you’ll benefit from a faster, more efficient response to common travel questions, and our expert agents can focus on any complex business travel issues you may face.
For example, our automated processes can help you access assistance quickly, if a flight is cancelled Makes it easy for you to request trip changes or cancellations directly from our app Just a few clicks.
In addition, we continue to improve our granular policies and approval rules to allow travelers to book autonomously, ensuring administrators are in control of their budgets.
There is also Plan to launch Express Approval In the event of a trip booking change, so any post-booking changes or in-trip changes can be handled more efficiently.
The TravelPerk website and mobile app have an integrated flight status feature, giving you the ability to track the status of your flight. The mobile app is especially useful because if you have notifications turned on, You will receive alerts if your booked flight is delayed or cancelled.
FlexiPerk gives you the most flexible business travel ever. You can add FlexiPerk protection to your travel bookings, enabling you to book in advance – when flight fares are cheaper – and you can Cancel your booking two hours before departure And Get at least 80% of your money back.
FlexiPerk is ideal for business travel and stress management It can be added to single flights, entire trip bookings, or all company bookings for added peace of mind.
3. The largest selection of business travel options at your fingertips
TravelPerk offers the largest travel inventory on the market, meaning you’ll never run out of business travel options. You can quickly and easily check in and book alternative travel solutions at short notice, be it flight tickets, train travel or car rentals, the TravelPerk platform has you covered.
4. Partnership with AirHelp
We partner with organizations around the world to expand our reach and the services we can offer you One of the most recent additions to the TravelPerk family is our integration with AirHelp – the world’s largest air passenger rights organization, helping you claim flight disruption compensation.
Integration with AirHelp enables them to use TravelPerk flight data to identify flights that are eligible for compensation. If you are affected by a flight delay or cancellation, as a TravelPerk customer, AirHelp can process your claim for compensation.
6 tips to help you stay ahead of travel disruptions
While TravelPerk offers you many ways to manage stress during business travel, there are other things you can do to improve your business travel experience, including:
- Download the TravelPerk app – Adding the TravelPerk app to your iPhone or Android means you can access flight updates on the go and quickly contact our customer service team 24/7 if you have any issues.
- Check airport and/or airline websites – Check the website of the airport you’re departing from or the website of the airline you’re flying with a day or two before your trip for updates and advice on general disruptions. If there’s a problem, you still have time to plan an alternative trip with TravelPerk.
- Choose an alternate route or departure airport based on current service conditions – If air travel is unavoidable for your business trip, we recommend choosing an alternate route or departure airport if the one you have booked to fly from experiences disruption.
- Travel with hand luggage only – Traveling light means you don’t need to check any extra bags and you can keep your luggage in the flight cabin. This means you don’t have to wait at the baggage carousel once you’ve landed, and it reduces the risk of losing your luggage.
💡hints: Make sure you check that a full-sized cabin bag is included in your airfare, so you know it’s not just a backpack or handbag you’re allowed to take on board.
- Priority boarding upgrade – To avoid long airport queues and board your flight in good time, we recommend paying that little extra for priority boarding. There’s no better way to manage stress during a business trip than getting on board and settling in before your flight.
- Go to the airport in advance – Depending on your departure airport, it is best to arrive there 2.5 – 3.5 hours before. Getting to the airport early allows you to retrieve your boarding pass, find your gate number, and go through airport security before your departure. You can then relax, grab a bite to eat, drink a coffee or browse the duty free shops as you prepare for the trip.