When your employees are on the road for business trips, you are responsible for their safety and well-being. It is a socially responsible job. This is why the responsibility of care is one of the most important part of the corporate travel puzzle.
With the rise of business travel, associated with the aftermath of the epidemic, the responsibility of care is gaining more and more weight among organizations worldwide. A thorough responsibility of care policy gives travel managers more visibility about the location of their employees, Mars and offers employees a stress-free business trip for optimal productivity.
If you are searching for care provider responsibilities, this article breaks down every resource you need for your search. Let’s get started.
What does it mean to be responsible for care?
Care responsibilities are part of an employer’s legal and ethical obligation to protect the physical and mental well-being of all employees while traveling on behalf of the company.
Think of your responsibility to care policy as an extension of a travel risk management program, where you Identify and assess potential threats to the safety and health of an employee And set up precautionary measures to protect your team.
However, it is important to note that a duty of care policy primarily relates to legal and ethical obligations to protect employees while risk management enforces these obligations.
Services provided by all the responsibilities of the care company
Planning for employee safety can be challenging. You may miss important details without expert guidance. This is where the responsibility of the care company can come to your aid. Such companies could Effectively manage risk assessment and travel preparation To help employees fulfill their company responsibilities.
Let’s take a look at the services covered by the companies responsible for caring for the solution:
- Conduct a thorough risk assessment: First, the responsibility of the care agencies will identify the risks involved with a trip. These include health risks and hazards, natural disasters, personal injury, pickpocketing, road safety, disease and infection threats, and more.
- Know your travelers: Next, the company will gather enough information about your employees. This will include their contact details, health records and any health issues that could potentially affect you during the trip.
- Provide in-depth information: Based on the previous two analyzes, you will get in-depth information about the destination – including emergency contact numbers, travel itineraries, location reports and other precautions.
- Endless support: The business travel management team will be on hand to assist your staff in the event of an emergency.
- Tracking software: Care agencies are responsible for using their tracking apps or always relying on a third party integration to track traveling staff.
- Insightful report: Duty of care companies will conduct a survey to gather feedback from your employees so that you can easily identify flaws in your travel safety practices and optimize your travel procedures for the future.
Top features for finding care company responsibilities
Now you know the essential services that care agencies can provide. Still, choosing the best of the countless options is confusing. Check out these features to consider when choosing your responsibility for care solutions.
- Covers pre-booking, travel time and post-travel services
- Offer 24/7 support To travelers by call and message
- Provides an in-depth report on the location and its ongoing situation
- Delivers regular updates on location to travelers
- Always use a tracking software to track travelers
- Employs powerful tools to gain real-time insights into traveler activity and location
An ideal responsibility of the care solution is to give you a complete view of any itinerary to detect and dissolve any threat before it becomes a full-fledged risk. This is important because breach of care responsibilities can put your employees and your business in a very difficult situation.
The 5 most suitable responsibilities of care companies for business travel
A well-planned responsibility of the care program allows you to protect your traveling staff and gain their confidence for future travel. With the right responsibility for caring for the solution, you can reduce the hassle of planning the right trip.
Let’s take a look at the top five companies that offer the solutions you need.
TravelPerk is a feature-packed travel management software that enables organizations and travel managers to meet their care goals.
Supported a 7-star customer support team, TravelPerk offers a huge inventory and complete flexibility for travel bookings. On top of the best-in-class functionality, the platform empowers companies to protect their traveling employees with a strong policy of care.
TravelPerk’s main USP:
- Full-scale solution: TravelPerk lets you create, modify and manage your itinerary from start to finish from a single platform. Employees can get real-time alerts about bookings before the trip, while travel managers can track employee movements 24/7 during the trip.
- Strong integration: TravelPerk’s integrated partnership with International SOS and Northcott Global Solutions makes its responsibility for care solutions more effective. This partnership includes access 5000+ medical specialists24/7 chat and live call support, educational courses, and planning support.
- 360-degree view: Since travel managers can always track employees’ movements, companies can provide real-time help in emergencies and protect the well-being of their employees.
- On-demand trip information: Travelperk provides warnings about travel requirements and issues that may affect your upcoming events Or Travel managers also have access to maps to monitor who is traveling and where they are traveling. It’s also available in TravelPerk’s API, for businesses looking to create custom solutions.
- Flexibility: Get and get the power to cancel for any reason At least 80% of your money back. Get access to a 24/7 support team to help you do this.
TravelPerk’s Responsive Care solution enables you to provide round-the-clock support to your traveling staff, with regular employee tracking and end-to-end services.
Pricing: Free plan, premium 15 / trip, Pro 25 on Pro
2. Northcote Global Solutions
Northcote Global Solutions (NGS) is a leading provider of care companies and a global service provider for corporate travel management, remote logistics and emergency response. NGS provides quick and effective responsibility for resolving any crisis and caring for the interests of employees.
Major USPs according to NGS:
- Uncertain plan: Strategies for useful solutions to any expected and unexpected emergencies during travel.
- Continuous tracking: Non-stop tracking of employee movement using GPRS / GSM / GPS / Satellite integrated platform.
- Quick emergency response: Quick and affordable emergency response সহায়তা including assistance, eviction and relocation within the country যেক anywhere in the world within 24 hours.
- E-learning course: Informs employees about possible solutions through accredited e-learning courses related to travel safety.
NGS is a trusted name in the travel risk management industry with over 40 years of experience. The company can reinforce the responsibility of your care policy, especially for international business travelers.
Price: You need to contact their team for pricing plan. It is worth noting that Northcott Global Solutions merged with TravelPerk.
Safety is a smart tool for managing employee safety, equipped with features to identify and eliminate risks on business trips. The product is available as a web portal and a mobile app to offer convenient access to administrators and employees.
Key USPs in terms of security:
- Security overview: Brings a risk map for you to identify potential threats to a trip and select a region to communicate with all employees in that region.
- Risk intelligence: Collects and analyzes data to provide alerts about high-risk areas, risk levels, and categories anywhere.
- Manage travel data: Integrate any travel management company’s platform with Secure to view and store travel data centrally.
- Reliable communication: Communicate with your employees regardless of their internet connection.
With data management and e-learning benefits, Safeture is a complete solution for taking care of your care enterprise.
Price: You need to contact us for a suitable price plan. Safe also integrates with TravelPerk.
4. Risk line
Riskline is a travel risk intelligence solution that empowers companies to make risk-aware business decisions and fulfill their legal responsibilities. The tool assesses risks using its proprietary technology across the country and region to provide accurate precautions and proactive solutions.
Key USPs according to Riskline:
- Security report: Updates and deep safety reports from the road level for this More than 260 cities worldwide.
- Pre-trip advice: Extensive report, advising human resources about potential risks to their destination.
- Expert advice: Connect with qualified risk management professionals to plan and prepare for business trips.
- Travel check widget: Keep all the risk information at hand on your phone with Riskline’s TravelCheck widget.
Riskline is an advanced travel risk management and intelligence tool for implementing your travel policy and care responsibilities.
Price: Publicly unavailable, you need to contact to know more Riskline merges with TravelPerk.
5. International SOS
International SOS is an emergency solution provider 100,000 recognized providers And 6000+ medical professionals. The company offers specific travel risk management programs and tailored services to meet the care needs of each organization.
Major USPs according to International SOS:
- Sustainable solution: Fulfill the promise of sustainability through prudent strategies in line with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) standards.
- Layered threat monitoring: Real-time staff and 24/7 on-ground care providers for staff present anywhere near an emergency or crisis.
- Global infrastructure: Genuine global support with human resources spread across the globe in the form of a Global Assistance Network.
- Effective communication: Communicate with any employee in distress or danger through International SOS Tracker.
International SOS is a community-driven service provider that has multiple features to operate seamlessly across a mobile app and browser-based platform.
Pricing: Different prices depending on the place of travel and the plan chosen. International SOS merges with TravelPark.
Effectively plan your responsibilities in the care program
The responsibility of care is more than a beautiful one for organizations around the world. Employers need to develop an integrated risk assessment and management strategy for their care responsibilities and always maintain employee well-being.
Choosing the responsibilities of the care software or service provider can simplify the strategic and implementation process. With a tool like TravelPerk, you have the responsibility to take care of all the things that make informed decisions, reduce administrative work and reduce the risk of employee travel. Contact us today to learn more about the solution.