Compare the best corporate travel management companies in Singapore, right here. If you are involved in business trip management for your Singapore-based business, you need a flexible, fully transparent, centralized solution that gives you complete control and visibility over your travel needs.
Using spreadsheets, email threads, and instant messaging tools to manage important business trips leads to one thing… frustration – For travel managers And so are travelers. Trying to keep track of everything using separate apps and tools can be extremely time-consuming, expensive, and lead to costly errors.
The main advantage of using a corporate travel management company in Singapore, Asia is a streamlined process that gives you All the flexibility you need to manage modern business travel.
How to Select the Right Corporate Travel Management Company in Singapore
Amid the changing business travel industry landscape, you need the right corporate travel management support from TMC. When choosing a TMC, the following key features are important:
- Technology – the driving force behind modern travel, your chosen corporate travel company in Singapore should be able to Integrate the right travel technology for your business. The right travel technology can help you manage risk, automate repetitive processes and identify time and cost savings.
- Flexibility – Travel plans are subject to change. A TMC that manufactures Adjusting travel arrangements Ease is a must to make life easier for travel planners and travelers alike.
- Responsiveness – Travel will be interrupted. When they do, you want a business travel management company in Singapore that is available and responsive to deal with any issues. Ideally, you want to Connect with a real person Rather a bot when time is of the essence.
- Comprehensiveness – You want a corporate travel management company that covers everything. A TMC should be yours One stop shop for all things business travel related. From booking flights and accommodation to managing travel expenses and GST recoveries, you want to limit the number of touchpoints to ensure a streamlined travel management process.
For the best in business travel management in Singapore, try these top corporate travel agencies:
Overall the best in business travel management in Singapore
#1 – Travelpark
TravelPark gives you everything you need to manage corporate business trips in one place Book, manage and report on business travel with integrated online booking tools.
Find the best fares and enjoy exclusive rates on flights, rail, car hire and accommodation worldwide. Get the latest travel alerts and safety information, and enjoy the flexibility to cancel or change what you need and get an 80% refund for added peace of mind.
Access 24-7 support from real people when you need it most, and leverage modern technology for a more efficient way to manage corporate travel year-round. TravelPark is packed with an arsenal of great features including:
- Flexipark – Gives you the most flexible business travel ever. Book any flight, hotel, car or train at any rate and cancel anytime with no questions asked.
- Integrated travel policy and authorization flow – Create and customize your ideal travel policy in two minutes. Built-in policies make it easy for employees to stay within budget and in control of their travel without being micromanaged.
- Centralized shipment – Get one invoice for all your purchases and pay only one provider Don’t waste any more time chasing invoices.
- Simple and real-time expense reports – An intuitive, easy-to-use expense management interface enables you to track employee expenses in real-time.
- Greenpark – Set travel emissions targets and reduce travelers’ emissions through accurate data and work with carbon offset solutions.
- Largest inventory worldwide – Book flights, trains, hotels, car rentals, even an Airbnb for a hassle-free corporate travel experience.
- Fast, 24/7 customer support – Talk to a real person within 20 seconds on the phone or 90 seconds via online chat to get your travel issues resolved immediately. Available 24-7 year-round, you’ll never be left out when a travel emergency arises.
- Recovery of Goods and Services Tax – Save up to 20% on business travel expenses by maximizing your goods and services tax recovery.
- Integration with third-party software – Easily connect to a catalog of third-party software integration partners and access some great apps from health and wellness to meeting spaces.
- Event management – From kick-offs and offsites to seasonal parties, easily organize your work events and enable remote and hybrid teams to connect in real life.
TravelPerk is a leading travel management company that provides businesses and travelers with complete control and visibility over the travel management process. Everyone benefits from saving time and money, when all aspects of business travel management are connected and aligned.
See how TravelPerk makes business travel stress-free
#2 – CoTS – Corporate Travel Services
Established in 1988, CoTS describes itself as ‘one of the best corporate travel management services in Singapore’. CoTS key business travel management features include:
- CoTS TripPAL – A corporate travel management app, similar to the TravelPerk app, that acts like a personal assistant to manage all the details of a traveler’s trip.
- Travel management reporting – A reporting system that tracks and stores travel data to help businesses plan and manage their corporate travel management programs.
- advice – Face-to-face meetings with business leaders, travel planners and finance teams to plan corporate travel solutions and identify potential cost savings.
- duty of care – Providing peace of mind to travelers with safety and security management before, during and after business travel.
Although CoTS is one of the most established corporate travel agencies in Singapore, it only covers some aspects of business travel management. Unlike other corporate travel management companies in Singapore, it is not a complete end-to-end solution as it lacks several key features.
For example, it does not provide any support for invoice or travel expense management, VAT recovery, and does not have a carbon offsetting program.
#3 – Travel the world
With over 120 awards, Global Travel is regarded as one of the leading corporate travel agencies in Singapore. Founded in 1975, the company describes itself as ‘a locally owned independent travel management company with a global network’. The agency’s main corporate travel management features include:
- Business travel coordination including flight and hotel reservations, visa services and travel insurance arrangements
- Travel policy management
- Travel management reporting
- Disaster Management
Despite being around for 50 years, global travel has many limitations, not least the current inability to book flights directly from the GTView mobile app. There is also no support for invoicing, travel expense management or VAT recovery, a lack of a sustainability programme, and staff are only available Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6.30pm.
#4 – FCM Travel
FCM Travel describes itself as an ‘alternative corporate travel company’, and offers a full range of services including:
- Checking airfare
- Booking flights, hotels, transfers, and car rentals
- The travel authorization system is customized as per the company travel policy
- duty of care
- Payment and expense management
- Reporting and Analysis
- Intuitive mobile app for travelers to manage trips
- Sustainable program
- 24-7 support
Despite a range of great global business travel features, some user reviews point to several issues with the level of support provided when travel issues arise. Some FCM Travel users have also had negative customer service experiences.
#5 – Agency
Describing itself as the only proven global B2B travel technology platform, Egencia is a corporate travel management company focused on helping businesses manage traveler risk and ensure their well-being. Despite often being praised for its travel management software interface, users say it can overwhelm them with information. Still, Egencia offers some key features including:
- Cost management
- Policy compliance
- Travel Itinerary Management
- Risk management
- Profile management
However, despite being a popular companion with many business travellers, Egencia does not include VAT recovery, lacks free account management, no flat fees and additional charges apply – including customer support costs. Plus, using the nobility Meaning you pay for using it whether a traveler travels or not. With several additional fees to consider, Egencia may not be the most cost-effective option.