As a business in Seattle, it is important that you have efficient business travel management. For any travel manager, the challenge of juggling multiple business trips can be daunting. Managing multiple itineraries simultaneously is not easy. especially If you are responsible for the booking All business travel For the organization.
In this article, you’ll find a quick comparison of the four top travel management companies in Seattle, so you can choose the best one for the job.
Advantages of using a travel management company
There are many benefits to using technology to assist with your travel arrangements. Some of the benefits of using a travel management company and their platform are:
- Out of Office Customer Support: If you operate during standard office hours, a travel management company with 24/7 customer support services can be extremely helpful.
- Makes booking and travel management easier: With a centralized system, you can book, manage existing bookings and run various features to make the entire process more seamless from one place.
- Helps to save money: Using a business travel management platform can be helpful in reducing the cost of flights, accommodation, car rental and more. Seattle may be great for cyclists, but let your TMC cover the rest and keep your travel costs down!
Features to look for while choosing a travel management company
Any Seattle-based business needs a travel management company, even if you keep things within the seaport city, but especially if you’re traveling further afield: out of town, out of state, out of the country. Having a corporate travel agency will help you improve your employees’ experience while traveling and make any travel manager’s day go smoother.
With that being said, let’s explore some of the key features you should look for when evaluating your potential platform.
Travel consultant available around the clock
While regular 9-5 customer support services are all well and good, there’s nothing like access to 24/7 support. This can be important for many corporate business trips, where assistance outside of work hours may be required, especially in different time zones.
With that being said, look for platforms that offer 24/7 customer support to all its clients, regardless of the size of their company. Try to find a TMC that also has quick response times, so your travelers aren’t left stranded when they need help the most.
Flexibility when booking travel
Last-minute changes and cancellations, as well as bookings, occur frequently. Having an online booking tool and customer support team that knows how, when, and with whom you book—as well as being flexible about your cancellations—is critical to keeping costs down.
Be sure to look for companies that offer flexibility in their global business travel management services.
A large selection of their travel inventory
Always look at the travel inventory that these travel management companies are offering, as some may have a very limited catalog, while others have a lot to offer.. You’ll want a TMC that offers flights and hotel rooms, of course, but what about car rentals, Rail tickets, and fully-furnished apartments? The more options you have, the better.
A customizable platform and third-party integrations
Customizable workflows that allow you to integrate your own business travel policies, as well as other software integrations are convenient. As a result, you are able to provide travel booking autonomy to your employees and connect their travel management to the technology they already use.
Reporting functionality for tracking costs and advanced bookings
Look for reporting functions so you can track your employee expenses in real time. Not only that, but being able to access historical data from previous bookings can often help improve future travel bookings and management.
An important point to emphasize here is that you’ll want a platform that will be able to translate your data into digestible dashboards, so that you can read it and act on it.
Benefits and Features: Check. Let’s explore these travel management companies to help you elevate your business travel strategy; From Pike Place Market to Phuket, these TMCs can get you there.
4 of the best business management companies in Seattle
There are some fantastic business travel management companies for business in Seattle. Choosing the right company is crucial to enhancing your business travel strategy. Here are four of the best options you need to know about.
TravelPerk is a great place to start when looking for the best business travel management platform for corporate travel bookings. With hundreds of thousands of clients using Uber, Wise and Farfetch, it’s a trusted service to improve the business travel experience for all your employees.
A feature-rich platform focused on ease of use, TravelPark can help you truly get places.
Some features of TravelPerk include::
- Book with security in mind: Travelcare will provide real-time security alerts to keep your employees informed when they travel to other states or countries.
- Make changes to your booking with FlexiPerk: Flexibility is important for business travel, so FlexiPerk gives you the chance to cancel a trip two hours before departure and get at least 80% of your money back.
- Event Management: TravelPerk provides event management capabilities to make group bookings and organizing events—national or international—much easier. You’ll be able to book attendees, book venues and transportation, and schedule meetings from within the TravelPerk platform.
- Centralized invoicing: Book and manage trips from one app and receive an invoice covering the entire trip. Your finance team will be very pleased.
- Best-in-Class Travel List: TravelPerk’s travel list covers rail, car rentals, accommodation, flights and more—the world’s largest travel list.
- Third-party software integration: This will help you get your travel solution up and running with your technology in a few clicks, not days. Integrate with tools like Rydoo, International SOS, WeWork, Planetly, and more.
A platform like TravelPerk should benchmark other businesses you’re browsing for travel bookings. From a large list of airfare, accommodation, and car rental providers to a strong focus on risk management, TravelPerk offers everything to simplify your business travel, keep your costs down, and raise your traveler space needle.
See how TravelPerk makes business travel stress-free
2. Travel North
When it comes to meeting your travel needs, North Travel is a good option. They offer executive-level, customized travel experiences that many businesses can enjoy.
Here are some of their benefits:
- 40k features in inventory: For an inventory catalog, they have access to over 40,000 properties, including 800 airlines and 36,000 car rental providers.
- Strong technology services: To help with budgets and costs, their powerful technology comes as an all-in-one solution ideal for any business
- Private Air Travel: An exceptional feature on offer is for businesses that offer private air travel on a budget
North Travel is an agency focused on providing travel services for corporate and leisure purposes. As such, the focus is not placed directly on corporate travel, which can reduce quality and focus. TravelPerk, on the other hand, specializes in business travel. A winning feature for many is the TravelPerk ability to offset your travel carbon emissions.
What’s more, TravelPerk offers FlexiPerk for day-to-night cancellations, an event management tool, 3rd party integrations and a traveler tracker to keep tabs on your team no matter what business trip they’re on. It is these features that make Travelpark come out on top against Northern Travel.
CTM is a global solution for all business travel and management services you will ever need. It offers personalized and customer-centric technology. For any modern day business, such features are a must.
Here are some special benefits offered by CTM:
- Online Booking Tools: Their self-service online booking tools can help you book travel quickly with very little effort on your part.
- Traveler Tracking: As one of their great features, they use travel data to show you where your employees are located at all times.
- Industry-specific: CTM offers a more tailored approach to the clients it also offers its services to. These include event travel, sports travel, energy and marine travel.
Rather than being industry-specific, Travelpark is more diversified in its offerings to customers. Not only this, it offers more flexibility in booking with FlexiPerk. CTM does not offer this, and unlike CTM, TravelPerk offers 3rd-party integration, a larger inventory (including Airbnb), and better customer service.
4. Corporate travelers
As a travel management solution, Corporate Traveler is a good platform to find everything in one place. The technology behind CT’s management software is powered by Melon, a centralized system that helps manage all aspects of corporate travel.
Some of its key features include:
- Affordable Corporate Rates: Using their travel industry connections, they offer negotiated corporate rates to clients.
- Guard Service: To make your employees’ travels even more convenient, CT offers concierge services to help them find what they’re looking for during their travels.
- Specialized travel agents available 24/7: A travel agent like Corporate Travel is always available round the clock for its clients.
With Corporate Traveler, you won’t get the same third-party integration options, extensive travel lists, or features like GreenPerk and FlexiPerk that many TravelPark customers love.
Unlike corporate travel, TravelPerk also helps create travel profiles for clients outside your organization. For businesses that value client satisfaction, this is a great feature that CT doesn’t offer.
Enhance your corporate travel experience with TravelPerk
It’s time to take a better look at your bottom line. Whether you’re considering options for yourself or as a travel manager, you want the best in travel for employees and clients alike. If you’re still not sure which is best for your travel program, visit Capterra or G2, where TravelPerk has over 1,500 reviews from happy customers.
It’s time to book and manage travel simple. Try TravelPerk’s platform today.